Exterior & Insulation
- Blown Cellulose Insulation offers a high R-Value as well as superior overall performance.
- Radiant Barrier Roof Decking filters out 97% of the radiant heat keeping your attic up to 30 degrees cooler during the summer.
Windows & Doors
- Energy efficient low-E coated glass helps keep excess heat out during the summer and cold in winter.
- Insulated exterior doors retain heating and cooling at entry points.
HVAC & Appliances
- Efficient AC & Heat Systems better regulate indoor temperature resulting in lower monthly energy bills
- Programmable Thermostats allow homeowners to schedule heating and cooling cycles that fit their family’s lifestyle.
- Energy Star Appliances in the kitchen use 10-50% less water and energy than standard appliances.
- Tankless Water Heater* is an included feature which provides hot water on demand and reduces energy cost (*floor plan specific)
- Low-flow faucets and fixtures are installed that reduce water consumption without affecting performance.
- Landscaping includes native plants that significantly reduce the need for watering.
- Direct Vent Fireplaces eliminates drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- LED Light Bulbs use about 75% less energy than a traditional incandescent bulb and last 10-25 times longer.
For more information about energy efficient features in Mark Payne homes, click here.